Woohoo!! We got 2nd placing! (Hanyi, don't burst my bubble ><) I mean, yea, it would've been nice to place first but I guess some things just can't be helped like that. After all, Josie did agree that the team was getting slightly complacent after their previouis win. But, yea, I'm stoked! Thank you guys so much for your support! <3




The girls.

With out #1 fan from the Outlaws. We have a fan from the OUTLAWS!
Kayla is so adorable ^^


Can't wait for the UniGames @ Federation Square on October 1st!
OMG, did anyone hear about Travis Barker?! He was involved in a plane crash and was one of the 2 who survived out of 6! Shiz... I'm still in shock.
The beach was cool. We were the only ones there - which allowed for tons of photowhoring - but it wasn't as sunny as we would've liked (fine, it was totally cloudy okay? *pouts*). However, we DID get some awesome shots and profile pictures haha. Joy bought her first bikini too!

My favorite shot of the day. Actually, I like the profile pics I took too.
There was a dinner last night at the Goliden House Chinese Restaurant at Toorak Rd last night for the staff at Fix. It was pretty cool, got to meet so many new people, heh. There's gonna be a Playboy event there this Friday. Does anyone have bunny ears or a tail? :p
Speaking of clubbing, Hanyi, Joy, Sigmund and I went to Amber on Saturday night after AASCF (Australian All-Star Cheeraleading Federation) States and beacuse I hurt my foot I couldn't wear heels. So Hanyi and I settled for baggy pants and sneakers instead - it was AWESOME. Doubt I'll be wearing heels to party again anytime soon, haha! It's just a shame BLVD was packed though, I really wanted to go for the closing night. *sniff*
Joy, Lydia, Deva and I watched The Notebook last night and no matter no many times it's been played, I've yet to stay completely tear-free for the whole movie. You can laugh but it's just sooooo sweet, romantic, and it's LOVE. And I really don't mean that in the "pink is love" sorta way. Go watch it and you'll know what I mean. Definitely in the top 10 movies I've seen of all time.
11:58 AM